Visiting Mudgee Wine Region
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Mudgee Wine Region, though all guests are sure to appreciate the wineries, spas, and coffeehouses. Welcoming and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Mudgee Wine Region
- Closest major airport is in Mudgee, NSW (DGE) 2.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mudgee Wine Region
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Blue Wren Winery, Mudgee Golf Course, and Lowe's Mudgee Vineyards are favorite sights to visit. Glen Willow Stadium and West End Sporting Complex are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 30 hotels and other lodging options in Mudgee Wine Region, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- The Mudgee Homestead Guesthouse - Amenities at this 4.5-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free self parking.
- Ilkley Cottages - Amenities at this 4.5-star cottage include free self parking and laundry facilities. Our customers love its quiet location.
- Mudgee Bed And Breakfast - Located in Central Mudgee, this 4-star bed & breakfast features free self parking and an in-room fireplace. Visitors like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Mudgee Wine Region
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Mudgee Wine Region gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 83°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 34°F