Visitors to Mudgee are sure to enjoy the wineries and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater, parks, and golf courses.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Mudgee
- The closest major airport is in Mudgee, NSW (DGE) 6.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mudgee
The picturesque setting of Flirtation Hill Lookout and West End Sporting Complex exemplify the city's natural beauty. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Mudgee Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Glen Willow Stadium and Blue Wren Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mudgee. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mudgee Bed And Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Central Mudgee can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Perry Street Hotel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Central Mudgee can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Colonial Court Villas - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Central Mudgee can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and location.
Dressing for Mudgee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Mudgee gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F