Families will find kid-friendly activities in Morrow, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Zoo Atlanta, English, and Centennial Olympic Park.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Morrow
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) 13.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) 28.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrow
The city is well known for its theaters and cultural venues like Spivey Hall. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Southlake Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Clayton State University to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Morrow. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Southlake - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Zoo Atlanta, located 11.3 mi (18.2 from the heart of the city, and English, which is 13.2 mi (21.3 away.
Dressing for Morrow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.72 inches of rain falls on Morrow each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F