Search Atlanta, Georgia Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Atlanta give high marks for the live music scene, must-see aquarium, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, festivals, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Centennial Olympic Park, English, and Zoo Atlanta.
- There are 652 hotels and other accommodations in Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) 11.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) 12.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Atlanta
Known for its live music, festivals, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include English, Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, and Imagine It! Children's Museum of Atlanta. Attractions like Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, and World of Coca Cola are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Centennial Olympic Park, Stone Mountain, and Atlanta Botanical Garden.
In Atlanta, you'll find 652 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star inn in Midtown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Stone Mountain Manor - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Other top sights in Atlanta include Philips Arena and Stone Mountain Park.
Getting Around Atlanta
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Atlanta is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Buckhead Station, Lindbergh Center Station, and Lenox Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Atlanta Peachtree Station.
Dressing for Atlanta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Atlanta is 49.72 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Atlanta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Atlanta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Atlanta?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Atlanta?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Atlanta?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Atlanta?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Atlanta?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Atlanta?
What are some hotels with pools in Atlanta?
Recent Reviews in Atlanta
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Atlanta airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Atlanta?
- Where to stay near top Atlanta attractions?
- More accommodation types in Atlanta
- What kind of hotels are in Atlanta?
- Which hotel chains are in Atlanta?
- What are the most popular hotels in Atlanta?
- Are there hotels near Atlanta?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends