Visitors can enjoy all that Minusio has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Golf Club.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Minusio
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno) 20.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) 62 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Minusio
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Giardino Lago - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Minusio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Minusio is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F