- Lygon Street
- 4 min walk
- Melbourne City Baths
- 4 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 17 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens and Carlton Gardens. SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Lygon Street - 4 min walk
- Melbourne City Baths - 4 min walk
- RMIT University - 6 min walk
- Royal Exhibition Building - 7 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 9 min walk
- Spencer Street Station - 3 min drive
- Melbourne Central Station - 9 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18 min drive
- Wonderkafe — 1 min walk
- Works Thai Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane — 17 min walk
About this property
ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 29.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tune Hotel Melbourne Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel Carlton
- Tune Melbourne Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street
- Tune Hotel Melbourne
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: AUD 29.00 per night
- Limited parking spaces
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM: AUD 20 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV/satellite channels
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
Where to eat
- Wonderkafe – Open daily.
- Works Thai Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities