Visiting Marsh Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Marsh Lake has to offer including the lakeside setting and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. The closest major airport is in Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.) 49.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsh Lake
As you plan your trip to Marsh Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging choices around the area.
- Inn on the Lake is located 2.4 mi from the heart of Marsh Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Marsh Lake can enjoy access to free valet parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Northern Lights Resort and Spa is 19.6 mi from the center of Marsh Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Whitehorse can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Boréale Ranch is 18.9 mi from central Marsh Lake. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Mount Lorne can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Marsh Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°F and the nighttime average to be -15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and -8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marsh Lake is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°F