Search Whitehorse, Yukon Hotels from AU$108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Visitors to Whitehorse are sure to enjoy the riverfront and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, northern lights, and art.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Whitehorse
- The closest major airport is in Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.) 4.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehorse
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Sundog Carving Studio & Gallery, Yukon Artists@Work, and MacBride Museum of Yukon History. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Pools. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North End Gallery and Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Whitehorse. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- VANGORDA PLACE BED & BREAKFAST - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Edgewater Hotel - Our customers like the central location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kaleido Lodge Yukon - Amenities at this 2.5-star lodge include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Whitehorse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°F and the nighttime average to be -15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and -8°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Whitehorse each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Whitehorse?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Whitehorse, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Whitehorse?
What's the best hotel for families in Whitehorse?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Whitehorse?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Whitehorse?
Recent Reviews in Whitehorse
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Whitehorse airport?
- Where to stay near top Whitehorse attractions?
- More accommodation types in Whitehorse
- What kind of hotels are in Whitehorse?
- Which hotel chains are in Whitehorse?
- What are the most popular hotels in Whitehorse?
- Are there hotels near Whitehorse?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends