Visiting Marble Canyon
Visitors to Marble Canyon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) 39.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marble Canyon
The city is notable for landmarks like Old Cliff Dwellers Lodge, Navajo Bridge, and Lee's Ferry. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, South Coyote Buttes, and Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are White Pockets and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic Site.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Marble Canyon Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Marble Canyon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marble Canyon is 5.91 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F