Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Page, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, local tours, and top-notch restaurants. This city's scenic landscape also attracts tourists.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in Page
- The closest major airport is in Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) 1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Page
The lakeside, hiking trails, and desert highlight the city's natural beauty, and Golliard Park, Glen Canyon Dam, and Lower Antelope Canyon are worth a visit. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Lake Powell National Golf Course, Antelope Point Marina, and Wahweap Marina are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Powell Museum and Glen Canyon Dam.
In Page, there are 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Page - Lake Powell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Page at Lake Powell - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont Inn and Suites Page Lake Powell - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Page
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Page gets about 5.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F