Search Marbella, Andalusia Hotels from AU$83
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Jan. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Marbella, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, pristine golf courses, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars and shopping.
- There are 521 hotels and other accommodations in Marbella
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP) 39.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Gibraltar (GIB) 57.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marbella
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Marbella Old Town and Church of San Pedro. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bajadilla Beach, Venus Beach, and Fontanilla Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Paseo Maritimo, El Corte Ingles Shopping Center, and Centro Plaza.
In Marbella, you'll be able to select from 521 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- My Villa Alexandra Marbella - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Villa Marbella - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Marbella City Centre can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Marbella Club Hotel Golf Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Marbella
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Marbella each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Marbella?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marbella, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Marbella?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Marbella?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Marbella?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Marbella?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Marbella?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Marbella?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Marbella?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Marbella?
What's the best golf hotel in Marbella?
Recent Reviews in Marbella
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Marbella airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Marbella?
- Where to stay near top Marbella attractions?
- More accommodation types in Marbella
- What kind of hotels are in Marbella?
- Which hotel chains are in Marbella?
- What are the most popular hotels in Marbella?
- Are there hotels near Marbella?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends