- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Palais Juliana
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Double Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Luang Prabang, Le Palais Juliana is in a rural location. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Morning Market and Night Market. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with ecotours.
- Wat Manorom - 9 min drive
- Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden - 10 min drive
- Luang Prabang Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Dara Market - 14 min drive
- Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre - 15 min drive
- Luang Prabang (LPQ-Luang Prabang Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Chaonang Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Le Palais Juliana
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 85 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We absolutely loved our stay at Le Palais Juliana. It was truly a special place, an oasis in the tropics. The staff were incredibly helpful and they were all at our service; they arranged everything for us and went above and beyond what was expected from them. The room was incredibly beautiful and impeccably clean. They also have a garden at the back where they grow their own vegetables organically - the food was really tasty; I especially loved the pad thai. The hotel itself is very, very beautiful - I loved the ponds with beautiful water lilies and lotus flowers growing on them, the decors that highlight the culture of Indochina, and the way they designed everything was truly on point. The pool was also really big - it was perhaps the biggest we've ever encountered during our 3-month trip. I highly, highly recommend Le Palais Juliana and would absolutely stay here should we go back to Luang Prabang.