- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Studio Suite, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Elite Suite, 2 Double Beds (Residence)
Elite Suite, 1 King Bed (Residence)
Elite Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills is connected to a shopping centre. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Santa Monica Pier are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at La Brea Tar Pits and Santa Monica Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss CBS Television City and Venice Beach Boardwalk. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Rodeo Drive - 3 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 6 min drive
- La Brea Tar Pits - 15 min drive
- University of California Los Angeles - 15 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 15 min drive
- Westwood/Rancho Park Station - 3 min drive
- Van Nuys Station - 20 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Mari Los Angeles — 1 min walk
- Copper Lounge — 1 min walk
- Toscanova Century City - 14 min walk
- RockSugar Southeast Asian Kitchen - 15 min walk
- Javier's Finest Foods - 15 min walk
About this property
InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City Beverly Hills Hotel
- InterContinental Century City Beverly Hills Hotel
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City Beverly Hills
- InterContinental Century City Beverly Hills
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities