Visiting Lizard Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Lizard Island has to offer including its coral reefs. Tourists can also explore places in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lizard Island
A couple of favorite places to visit are Coconut Beach and Coral Sea. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Lizard Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lizard Island is 68.07 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 67°F