Visitors can enjoy all that Lembang has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its university setting.
- You'll find 588 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.) 13.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lembang
Attractions like Bosscha Observatorium and Dago Dreampark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Maribaya Park, Maribaya Waterfalls, and Dago Pakar. Additionally, you might want to add Poltak Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lembang. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Puteri Gunung Hotel is 2.3 mi from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Lembang features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Bantal Guling Villa Bandung is located 3.9 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lembang can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with a private balcony.
- SanGria Resort & Spa is located within 3.7 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Lembang can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lembang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Lembang gets about 71.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 73°F