Visitors can enjoy all that Ciater has to offer including the hot springs, theme park, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and restaurants.
- You'll find 588 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.) 21 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciater
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sari Ater Hot Spring. Additionally, you'll find Tangkuban Perahu Volcano and Maribaya Waterfalls in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sari Ater Hotel & Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
Dressing for Ciater
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Ciater gets about 65.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F