Visiting Le Mont-Saint-Michel
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Le Mont-Saint-Michel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and temples. A top sight in the city is Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- The closest major airport is in Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) 41.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) 65.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Mont-Saint-Michel
The city's cultural venues include Maritime Museum and Archeoscope. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Mont Saint Michel Abbey and Saint-Aubert Chapel. You'll also find Alligator Bay and Pointe du Grouin Sud in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Le Mont-Saint-Michel. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Gabriel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Le Relais Du Roy - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hôtel Vert - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Le Mont-Saint-Michel is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F