Travelers to Laguardia give high marks for the array of wineries and top-notch restaurants. Rural and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its local tours and spas.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Laguardia
- The closest major airport is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo) 23.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT) 39.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguardia
Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Bodegas Campillo, Villa Lucia Wine Centre, and Bodegas Palacio are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Santa María de los Reyes and Casa Primicia.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Laguardia. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hospedería de los Parajes - This 3-star hotel in Laguardia Old Town features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Eguren Ugarte - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Castillo El Collado - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Laguardia Old Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Laguardia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 17.52 inches of rain falls on Laguardia each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F