- Shijo Omiya
- 1 min walk
- Nishiki Market
- 11 min walk
- 吟味屋 菜々色
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, RESI STAY Kumico Amaterrace is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nijō Castle and Kyoto Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shijo Omiya and Kawaramachi. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Shijo Omiya - 1 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 7 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 11 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 18 min walk
- Pontocho - 2 min drive
- Shijo Station - 7 min walk
- Gojo Station - 14 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79 min drive
- 吟味屋 菜々色 - 1 min walk
- Gautama - 3 min walk
- 京都 肉食堂 - 3 min walk
- マウントエベレスト - 3 min walk
- Bungalow - 3 min walk
About this property
RESI STAY Kumico Amaterrace
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions after their booking is confirmed. Guests should contact the property directly if they do not receive an email.
- Check-in for this property is based at a different location, 5F 544-2 Higashishiokouji-cho, Shimogyou-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto 600-8216.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: JPY 10000 per stay
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: JPY 7000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It’s was great