Overview of Crown Lanta Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, Pool View
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
Deluxe Room, Pool Access..
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Partial Sea View
About this area
Located in Ko Lanta, Crown Lanta Resort and Spa is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Klong Dao Beach and Long Beach.
- Kawkwang Beach - 2 min walk
- Sala Dan Community School - 4 min drive
- Sala Dan Pier - 5 min drive
- Siri Lanta Bridge - 5 min drive
- Klong Dao Beach - 6 min drive
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 94 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Peak – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- The Cliff – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Crown Lanta Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1500.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 350 and THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crown Lanta Resort
- Crown Lanta
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The location is good, with a private beach and easy access to the public beach. The hotel is marketed at 5 star, it isn’t. They say they have 3 restaurants in reality they have 3 places to sit to eat (depending on time of day/meal) but all cooking is done at a central kitchen and then ferried around the complex via golf cart. And, catering for Coeliacs/gluten free is extremely limited, with no bread alternative. If it is naturally gluten free that’s okay, but there was no offering of the breads, pancakes, waffles or cakes available for other guests. The rooms are dated, with ineffective air conditioning units that are noisy and right by the bed making it difficult to sleep. The bathrooms are spacious but again dated. There were no face cloths to use and whilst the towels were changed regularly they were worn and old. I think it was probably one of the better hotels in the area, but that doesn’t make it 5 star and the service definitely wasn’t.