Visitors can enjoy all that Kilifi has to offer including the university setting, seaside, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and restaurants.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Kilifi
- The closest major airport is in Vipingo (VPG) 25.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Malindi (MYD) 51.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilifi
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Pwani University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Patrick's Catholic Church and Kilifi Bridge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kilifi. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Baobab Sea Lodge is located in the heart of Kilifi. This 2-star hotel in Kilifi features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Kilifi Maghreb is located 1.8 mi from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Kilifi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Silver Palm Spa and Resort is located within 2.7 mi of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Kilifi features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Kilifi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kilifi is 1.54 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 70°F