Visitors can enjoy all that Khanom has to offer including the waterfalls, seafood restaurants, and spas. A top sight in the city is Khanom Beach.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Khanom
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM) 47 from the city center
- The next closest is in Surat Thani (URT-Surat Thani Intl.) 75.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Khanom
The picturesque setting of Khanom Beach and Khao Wang Thong Cave exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Seatran Ferry Pier and Donsak Ferry Terminal in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Khanom. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Racha Kiri Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Aava Resort And Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Talkoo Beach Resort Khanom - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Namuang Waterfall, located 21.7 mi (35 from the heart of the city, and Namuang Waterfall 2, which is 21.9 mi (35.3 away.
Dressing for Khanom
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Khanom is 3.07 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 73°F