Visiting Kefalonia Island
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Kefalonia Island has to offer. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its tucked away and cozy ambiance.
- There are 296 hotels and other accommodations in Kefalonia Island
- Closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.) 8.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kefalonia Island
Favorite places to visit in the city include Monastery of Agios Gerasimos, Castle of Agios Georgios, and Monastery of Agios Andreas. Port of Argostoli and Trapezaki Beach are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. In Kefalonia Island there are 296 hotels and other lodging accommodations making it easy to plan your vacation at an affordable rate.
- Odyssey Hotel - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and surrounding nightlife.
- Melmar View Hotel - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and beach locale.
- NikoStudios - Amenities at this 3-star aparthotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Visitors like its breakfast.
Dressing for Kefalonia Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Kefalonia Island each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 42°F