Overview of Chatelaine Valley Views
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury Cottage, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
This cottage is located in Katoomba. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Katoomba Scenic World and Three Sisters.
- Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum - 10 min walk
- Katoomba Scenic World - 3 min drive
- Blue Mountains Cultural Centre - 3 min drive
- Three Sisters - 5 min drive
- Echo Point Lookout - 5 min drive
- Katoomba Station - 3 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 89 min drive
About this property
Chatelaine Valley Views
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1000.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: AUD 120 per stay
- Cleaning fee: AUD 120 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.