Search Karratha, Karratha Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Karratha are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Karratha
- The closest major airport is in Karratha, WA (KTA) 8.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karratha
Places to visit in the larger region include Karratha Visitor Centre, Karratha Golf Course, and Back Beach. Additionally, you'll find Hearsons Cove in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Karratha, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Best Western Karratha Central Apartments is located in central Karratha. This 4-star apartment in Karratha features 8 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Karratha International Hotel is located in the heart of Karratha. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Karratha can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Discovery Parks – Pilbara, Karratha is located 0.2 mi from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Pegs Creek features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Karratha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Karratha is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Karratha?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Karratha, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Karratha?
What's the best place to stay for families in Karratha?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Karratha?
What's the best golf hotel in Karratha?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Karratha?
Recent Reviews in Karratha
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Karratha airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Karratha?
- Where to stay near top Karratha attractions?
- More accommodation types in Karratha
- What kind of hotels are in Karratha?
- Which hotel chains are in Karratha?
- What are the most popular hotels in Karratha?
- Are there hotels near Karratha?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends