Visiting Isle of Skye
Travelers to Isle of Skye give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. The scenic and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Isle of Skye
- The closest major airport is in Benbecula (BEB) 70.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Skye
The city's natural beauty is on display at Am Basteir, Sgurr na Banachdich, and Sgurr Alasdair. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talisker Distillery and Talisker Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Isle of Skye. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Strath Glebe Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Eilean Iarmain - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Duisdale House Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Isle of Skye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 56°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 57°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 52°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Isle of Skye gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 57°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F