Travelers to Invermere give high marks for the pristine golf courses and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its mountain views, lakeside, and ski areas. In Invermere, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Invermere
Top activities include golfing and skiing, while Copper Point Golf Course and Eagle Ranch Golf Course are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Pynelogs Cultural Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Invermere. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mountainview Bed & Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Lake Windermere Pointe - Our customers like the location at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Copper Point Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Invermere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Invermere each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F