Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Innisfail though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Deer
- The closest major airport is in Red Deer, AB (YQF-Red Deer Regional) 18.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Innisfail
Favorite places to visit in the city include Innisfail Town Office, Discovery Wildlife Park, and Innisfail Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Stephansson House Provincial Historic Site and City Hall Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Innisfail. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn Innisfail - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Innisfail AB - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Super 8 Innisfail - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Innisfail
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Innisfail gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°F