Visitors can enjoy all that Huairou has to offer including the mountain views, theme park, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the city is Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1287 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) 63.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huairou
The city is notable for landmarks like Great Wall of China, Jiankou, and Huanghuacheng Great Wall. The city's natural beauty is on display at Huairou Shufa Mountain, Miyun Longyun Mountain, and Pearl Waterfall of Qingliang Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Miyun Tianxian Waterfall and Yunmengshan National Forest Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Huairou, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 10 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the region:
- Yanqi Hotel managed by Kempinski is 17.9 mi from central Huairou. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Huairou can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Cineaste Garden Hotel is located 25.1 mi from the heart of Huairou. This 5-star hotel in Huairou features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Yin Hotel is 15.2 mi from the center of Huairou. This 3-star hotel in Huairou features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Huairou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Huairou is 23.35 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F