Search Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Hotels from AU$45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2019
Visiting Hua Hin
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hua Hin, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Railway Station, and Hua Hin Market Village. In Hua Hin, there are 1144 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hua Hin
Families come for attractions such as Elephant Village, Hutsadin Elephant Foundation, and Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Hua Hin Railway Station, Klai Kangwon Palace, and Wat Khao Takiab. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Khao Hin Lek Fai View Point, Pa La-U Waterfalls, and Hua Hin Beach.
In Hua Hin, you'll find 1144 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- I Calm Resort - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- V Villas Hua Hin MGallery by Sofitel - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Hua Hin include Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Market Village, and Wat Huay Mongkol.
Getting Around Hua Hin
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hua Hin Station, Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station, or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Hua Hin might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hua Hin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Hua Hin gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hua Hin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hua Hin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hua Hin?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Hua Hin?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Hua Hin?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Hua Hin?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Hua Hin?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Hua Hin?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Hua Hin?
What's the best golf hotel in Hua Hin?
Recent Reviews in Hua Hin
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hua Hin airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hua Hin?
- Where to stay near top Hua Hin attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hua Hin
- What kind of hotels are in Hua Hin?
- Which hotel chains are in Hua Hin?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hua Hin?
- Are there hotels near Hua Hin?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends