- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Hua Hin
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, ibis Hua Hin is in Nong Kae neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park and The Banyan Golf Club are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cicada Market and Tamarind Night Market. Don't miss out on a visit to Hua Hin Zoo. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
- Hua Hin Beach - 7 min walk
- Cicada Market - 8 min walk
- Tamarind Night Market - 9 min walk
- BlúPort Hua Hin Resort Mall - 13 min walk
- Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park - 4 min drive
- Suan Son Pradipat Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
ibis Hua Hin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 500 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 706.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort