Overview of Cha-am Villa Sun Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Family Room, Sea View
About this area
Located in Cha-am, Cha-am Villa Sun Hotel is on the beach. Hua Hin Market Village and Cicada Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cha-am Beach and Hua Hin Beach. Santorini Park and Cha-am Forest Park are also worth visiting.
- Santorini Park - 10 min drive
- Mrigadayavan Palace - 23 min drive
- Puek Tian Beach - 24 min drive
- Plearnwan Market - 25 min drive
- Klai Kangwon Palace - 26 min drive
- Cha-am Station - 10 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 165 min drive
About this property
Cha-am Villa Sun Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: THB 200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cha-am Villa Sun Hotel
- Cha-am Villa Sun
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
A good basic safe hotel
You pay for what you get, we have used it many times as very clean, safe and so close to the beach.