Search Cha-am, Hua Hin Hotels from AU$44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jul. 2020
Couples and luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Cha-am though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, beaches, and cocktail bars. Around the area, top sights include Klai Kangwon Palace, Hua Hin Night Market, and Hua Hin Railway Station. You'll find 1144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hua Hin.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cha-am
Attractions like Cha-am Forest Park, Swiss Sheep Farm, and Santorini Park are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cha-am Beach and Premium Outlet Cha-am.
In Cha-am, you'll be able to select from 273 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- I Calm Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Devasom Hua Hin Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 4-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Klai Kangwon Palace, located 14.5 mi (23.3 from the city center, and Hua Hin Night Market, which is 15.7 mi (25.2 away.
Getting Around Cha-am
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cha-am Station, Cha-am Huai Sai Nua Station, or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Cha-am may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cha-am
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Cha-am gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cha-am?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cha-am, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cha-am?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Cha-am?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Cha-am?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cha-am?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Cha-am?
What's the best high-end hotel in Cha-am?
What's the best boutique hotel in Cha-am?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Cha-am?
Recent Reviews in Cha-am
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cha-am airport?
- Where to stay near top Cha-am attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cha-am
- Which hotel chains are in Cha-am?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cha-am?
- Are there hotels near Cha-am?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends