- Liked: Amenities
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- 4 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 11 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Goofy Cafe & Dine
- 2 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai is in a shopping district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Magic Island, while Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium.
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 4 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Magic Island - 12 min walk
- Fort DeRussy - 12 min walk
- Ala Moana Center - 15 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Aroma Caffe — 1 min walk
- Cinammons at the Ilikai — 1 min walk
- Magokoro - 2 min walk
- Goofy Cafe & Dine - 2 min walk
- Red Lobster - 2 min walk
About this property
Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Ilikai Hotel<br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in for this property is located at Ilikai Hotel, 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. Access the main lobby via stairs, escalator, or exterior elevator. Upon entering the lobby, stay to the left of the guest elevators and walk toward Ku'ai Market. The Waikiki Marina Resort and Shell Vacations Reception/Check-In office is located next to the market in the corridor toward the pool. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 25.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-063-691-1616-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property's TAT number is TA-063-691-1616-01
Property is also known as
- Waikiki Marina Resort Ilikai
- Marina Resort Ilikai
- Waikiki Marina Ilikai
- Marina Ilikai
- Waikiki Marina Honolulu
- Waikiki Marina Resort At The Ilikai Hawaii/Honolulu
- Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Waikiki Marina
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff, early checkin and extended checkout, property location and amenities