Overview of Freycinet Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Spa Cabin
Mountain Terrace - King
About this area
Located in Freycinet, Freycinet Lodge is near the beach. Freycinet Marine Farm is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coles Bay and Freycinet National Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, sailing and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Coles Bay - 1 min walk
- Freycinet National Park - 16 min walk
- Freycinet National Park Visitor Centre - 16 min walk
- Muirs Beach - 5 min drive
- Cape Tourville Lighthouse - 10 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 117 min drive
- The Bay Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Richardsons Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
We joint a night tour but found it very difficult to drive in woods middle of night since we are just holiday driver and city person. So when we checkin, we tried to explain and ask if there is any options for pickup, front desk manager simply a big no without even listening to our situation. And they did not offer us to get a park pass at counter too, which the next day i found actually the counter can help get a park pass. I think even hotel dun have such service, he can still make some calls to travel agencies, or give us some tips driving through wood at night. others are all nice i would say