Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Eungella has to offer including the riverfront, mountain views, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eungella
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sky Window Lookout and Broken River Platypus Viewing Area. In the area, you'll also find Eungella Dam and Finch Hatton Gorge.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Broken River Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eungella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 64.84 inches of rain falls on Eungella each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 56°F