Travelers to Ensenada give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and seaside. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its wineries and entertainment choices.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodations in Ensenada
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) 83.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ensenada
Cultural venues in the city include State Center for the Arts, Riviera Cultural Center, and Museo de Historia. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Bahia de Los Angeles, San Miguelito Beach, and La Lobera Overlook. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Winery Santo Tomas, Liceaga Winery, and El Pinar de 3 Mujeres Winery are favorite sights to visit.
In Ensenada, there are 97 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quinta Arratz - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Hacienda Guadalupe - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Valentino - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ensenada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ensenada is 9.92 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F