Visitors to Ella are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. In Ella, there are 87 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ella
The mountain views and forests highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Ella Rock, Little Adam's Peak, and Ravana Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nine Arches Bridge and Kinellan Tea Factory.
In Ella, you'll be able to select from 87 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Onrock - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Ella Rock House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Mount Blue View Guest Inn Ella - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Ella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ella is 2.48 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F