Those traveling to Eketahuna are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Palmerston North (PMR-Palmerston North Intl.) 36.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eketahuna
Pukaha Mount Bruce National Wildlife Centre is one of the places to visit in the area.
Dressing for Eketahuna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eketahuna is 48.98 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F