Overview of Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (With Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre is in Edinburgh's New Town neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Royal Mile and Grassmarket are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 1 min walk
- Calton Hill - 8 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 11 min walk
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Royal Mile - 13 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 10 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 33 min drive
- Beer & Skittles - 1 min walk
- Steak - 1 min walk
- Passage to India - 1 min walk
- Al Fresco - 1 min walk
- C.C. Blooms - 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 244942395. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location and friendly staff, room was spotless, great free breakfast also