Visitors are sure to enjoy all Dumaguete has to offer including its diving. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, university setting, and churches.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in Dumaguete
- The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT) 2.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG) 72.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dumaguete
Diving is a top activity, and Port of Lazi is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Talinis and Bell Tower.
In Dumaguete, there are 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sea Dream Resorts - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Wellbeach Dive Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Atmosphere Resorts & Spa - This 4.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Dumaguete
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Dumaguete gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F