Overview of The Royal Marine Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Royal Marine Hotel is near a train station and near the beach. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and 3Arena are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit O'Connell Street and Grafton Street. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with windsurfing, rafting and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- University College Dublin - 24 min drive
- Aviva Stadium - 27 min drive
- 3Arena - 31 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 33 min drive
- Dublin Port - 38 min drive
- Dublin Dun Laoghaire Station - 5 min walk
- Cherrywood Station - 8 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 26 min drive
About this property
The Royal Marine Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities