Search Dublin, Ireland Hotels from AU$91
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, lively bar scene, and fascinating museums. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, live music, and art. Top sights in the city include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle, and St. Stephen's Green.
- There are 609 hotels and other accommodations in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB) 9.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
Known for its museums, live music, and art, the city's cultural venues include National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, and Guinness Storehouse. Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle, and Christ Church Cathedral. The city's natural beauty is on display at St. Stephen's Green, War Memorial Gardens, and National Botanic Gardens.
In Dublin, there are 609 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ranelagh Rooms - Located in City Centre Dublin, this 3.5-star guesthouse accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Evergreen B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to the airport at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Marker Hotel - This 5-star hotel in City Centre Dublin features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and central location.
Other favorite sights in Dublin include St. Patrick's Cathedral, Garden of Remembrance, and The Convention Centre Dublin. Top places to see around the area include Hill of Tara, located 21.8 mi (35.1 from the city center, and Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre, which is 25.4 mi (40.8 away.
Getting Around Dublin
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Dublin is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Jervis Station, Abbey Street Station, and St. Stephen's Green Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dublin Tara Street Station, Dublin Pearse Street Station, or Dublin Connolly Station.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Dublin gets about 29.88 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Dublin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dublin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dublin?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Dublin?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Dublin?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dublin?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Dublin?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Dublin?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Dublin?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Dublin?
Where's the best place to stay in Dublin to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Dublin
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Dublin airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Dublin?
- Where to stay near top Dublin attractions?
- More accommodation types in Dublin
- What kind of hotels are in Dublin?
- Which hotel chains are in Dublin?
- What are the most popular hotels in Dublin?
- Are there hotels near Dublin?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends