- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room at Concourse C Near Gate C13 or C17
Deluxe Room at Concourse B Near Gate B14 or B22
Superior Deluxe at Concourse C Near Gate C 13 or C 17
Executive Room at Concourse B Near Gate B14 or B22
Junior Suite at Concourse C near gate C13 or C17
Junior suite at Concourse B near gate B14 or B22
Deluxe Room at Concourse A Near Gate A1 or A24
Executive Room at Concourse A Near Gate A1 or A24
Junior suite at Concourse A near gate A1 or A24
About this area
Located in Dubai, Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel is near the airport and near a metro station. Dubai Museum and Dubai Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Airport Terminal 3 Station is 7 minutes by foot and Airport Terminal 1 Station is 11 minutes.
- City Centre Deira - 6 min drive
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 6 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 6 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 6 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 7 min drive
- Airport Terminal 3 Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 2 min drive
About this property
Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Dubai International Hotel is meant exclusively for transit passengers. Guests who book a stay in the hotel cannot go out of the airport, nor can they retrieve checked-in luggage. Guests should not proceed through passport control, as they will then not be able to access the hotel.
- The Dubai International Airport Hotel is located inside Dubai Airport Transit Area Concourse A, B, and C in Terminal 3. Guests must be in transit to access the hotel. Upon arrival, guests must not pass through Immigration and Customs and should not exit the terminal. Guests arriving at the airport from Dubai City, must be checked in to a flight to access the hotel. Guests arriving at Terminal 2 must go to the Transfer Desk and use the free inter-terminal shuttle bus to gain access to Concourses A, B or C. Hotel guests can move between concourses A, B, C and D (Airside). Guests arriving and departing via Emirates Airlines may not be allowed to access Concourse D. Please note that guests cannot access or retrieve their checked luggage while staying in the hotel.
- Spa facilities are available in Concourses A and B; Concourse C Spa facilities are closed due to ongoing renovation. The fitness facility and swimming pool are available in Concourse B.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in, along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 110.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 110.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dubai International Airport Terminal Hotel
- International Airport Terminal Hotel
- Dubai International Airport Terminal
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It’s within airport terminal with excellent and luxurious hospitality