The price is AU$317 per night from 3 Jul. to 4 Jul.AU$317
3 Jul. - 4 Jul.
4.2/5 Very Good! (556 reviews)
Nice hotel for a beach vacation.
"The hotel was in a great location right across from the beaches. The old town was a 20-22 minute walk away which was a little long but good exercise after sitting on the beach all day. The hotel itself was functional. It was clean, helpful and friendly staff, and the breakfast was good. We did not ..."
Via Mar Adriatico, 34, Pittulongu, Olbia, OT, 7026
The price is AU$509 per night from 29 Jul. to 30 Jul.AU$509
29 Jul. - 30 Jul.
4/5 Very Good! (165 reviews)
"The best thing about this property is the staff. They are amazing. The reception personally walked us to our room and showed up everything. They gave us informatioj for boat rentals and even called us a cab when we needed it. The rooms are immaculate. Housekeeping is everyday even when it doesn't ..."
"The best thing about this property is the staff. They are amazing. The reception personally walked us to our room and showed up everything. They gave us informatioj for boat rentals and even called us a cab when we needed it.
The rooms are immaculate. Housekeeping is everyday even when it doesn't need to be. The restaurant has amazing, fresh food and superb service. They never let your water cup go empty.
There's private beach access and a garden. The grounds are well kept and relaxing. This place is truly a hidden gem. Not crowded at all. I highly recommend this place. Of note it is adults only. "
A verified traveller stayed at The Pelican Beach Resort & SPA - Adults Only
- Fantastic service - on arrival we were met by the concierge at the car park (valet currently unavailable due to COVID reasons) but allowed us to park in front of the hotel to drop off bags and then self-park (complimentary) behind the property where we were met by the concierge who took us back to the hotel
- Delayed check-out provided on request (we were given 1 hour)
- Beautiful location and hotel, walks straight into the high-end shopping area/bars/restaurants (£££)
- Private beach (not on site - transit via hotel boat at certain times) - wonderful. Toilets on beach but no bar (think you can arrange with the hotel for food/drink, other people were getting cool box deliveries?)
- Complimentary local drinking water every day in the room
- No coffee machine/kettle but complimentary tea/coffee from room service every morning (on request)
- Price of the area in general- very expensive (restaurants linked to the hotel very expensive for both food and drinks... think might have been ~20 euro for aperol spritz
- Multiple insect bites during sleep (likely mosquito based on presentation); I happened to discuss this with the concierge after a few days and they did provide me with plug-in repellants and a fan... perhaps this should be a standard fitting... it unfortunately did negatively effect the holiday. Saw that housekeeping did open all windows during cleaning during day, perhaps avoidance at this time of the year is wise? Perhaps I was very unlucky!"
A verified traveller stayed at Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
When you book on the app you can save up to 20% on select hotels while earning double the points with every booking. With these app deals you'll save even more on trips, and that means you can take more trips, and manage it all on the go.