Search Denali, Alaska Hotels from AU$135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Denali, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, cafés, and breweries. In Denali, there are 69 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Denali
The city's cultural venues include Aurora Dora and Talkeetna Historical Society Museum. The parks, hiking trails, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Wonder Lake, Denali State Park, and Byers Lake are worth a visit. Top activities include taking local tours and wildlife viewing, while Mt. Healy Overlook Trail is one place to visit.
In Denali, there are 69 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Denali Overlook Inn - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Talkeetna Love-Lee Cabins - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this cabin. This 3.5-star cabin features ski slopes, free parking, and a terrace.
- Alpaca Cabins - This 2.5-star cabin features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Denali
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Talkeetna Station or Talkeetna Station. Denali might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Denali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 49°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Denali gets about 28.03 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Denali?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Denali, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Denali?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Denali?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Denali?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Denali?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Denali?
Recent Reviews in Denali
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Denali airport?
- Where to stay near top Denali attractions?
- More accommodation types in Denali
- What kind of hotels are in Denali?
- Which hotel chains are in Denali?
- What are the most popular hotels in Denali?
- Are there hotels near Denali?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends