Visiting Cox's Bazar
Visitors to Cox's Bazar are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and restaurants.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Cox's Bazar
- The closest major airport is in Cox's Bazar (CXB) 11 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cox's Bazar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Himchori Waterfall, Cox's Bazar Beach, and Laboni Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cox's Bazar Lighthouse and Inani Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cox's Bazar. Listed here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sayeman Beach Resort is located 4.2 mi from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Cox's Bazar features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Sea Crown is located within 4.3 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cox's Bazar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Divine Eco Resort is 4.5 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cox's Bazar can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cox's Bazar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 2.09 inches of rain falls on Cox's Bazar each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 60°F