Close to beach and pub was good.
Accommodation was horrible, run down, bathroom windows covered in mould and no light coming in from outside. Hot water intermittent, toilet lid would not stay up. Asbestos ceiling, curtins looked like painting dropsheets, full of holes. Lighting in room poor, Furniture on porch in poor condition. Other guests partying with loud music, smoke drifting in from guest smokers outside room. No air conditioning, very expensive for condition of place and size of room, just a bed and 1 chair. Exterior conditions were untidy, place is old and run down. No one at reception when first arrived, rang several times - no answer, had to go to the bar in the pub and ask for staff. We were prepared to blow our money and go elsewhere but couldn't get any other accommodation, supposed to be there 4 nights, stayed 3, couldn't handle it anymore. Would not recommend staying there.