Visitors can enjoy all that Coachella has to offer including the festivals, riverfront, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and restaurants. Top sights around the area include River, Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
- You'll find 1583 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Springs
- The closest major airport is in Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) 5.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) 11 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coachella
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rancho Las Flores Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find River and Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
As you start planning your visit to Coachella, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 604 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Desert Jewel - Coachella Weekend 2 - 4bedroom+2ba+den -pool/spa is located 2.4 mi from the heart of Coachella. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Indian Wells can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Discover the Beauty the Indio Resort! is 2.4 mi from the center of Coachella. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Palm Desert can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Indian Wells Resort Hotel is 2 mi from central Coachella. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in La Quinta can enjoy access to 15 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, located 11.7 mi (18.9 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Coachella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Coachella gets about 1.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 106°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F