- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Springhill Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/ River North
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 King Bed
Studio, 2 Double Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed, City View (High Floor)
Studio, 2 Double Beds, City View (High Floor)
Studio, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
About this area
Located in Chicago's River North neighbourhood, Springhill Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/ River North is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are popular area attractions. Lincoln Park Zoo and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- House of Blues Chicago - 2 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 7 min walk
- Millennium Park - 16 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 17 min walk
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 5 min walk
- Millennium Station - 12 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Holloway's Bar — 1 min walk
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Siena Tavern - 1 min walk
- Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Hub 51 - 1 min walk
About this property
Springhill Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown/ River North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 69 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hot, tub was out of service our entire stay. But other than that we enjoyed our stay